What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Friday, August 8, 2014

Fluttering

I like you so much and I want to tell you. But I don’t have the courage
I want to tell you that I love you. I’m afraid that if I hold it in and don’t make a move
You’ll just leave...We just keep worrying
I’m going to control my fluttering heart and tell you how I feel today
I’m going to muster up my courage too and tell you how I feel today
When my eyes meet yours, I become flustered and turn away. When I stand in front of you, I turn red like a fool.


I love you.................. 
I practiced these words over and over again
But I can’t even say it.....: )




No comments:

Post a Comment