What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Monday, October 13, 2014

dejavu

Nobody knows its empty this smile that i wear...the real one is left in the past because you have left me there...Nobody knows i m crying they wont see even my tears...when they think that i m laughing i still wishing you were here...Nobody knows it's painful they think that i m strong...they say that this wont kill me but i wander if they were wrong...Nobody knows i m praying that you will change my mind...they think that i let you go when you left me behind...Nobody knows i miss you they think i feel set free...but i feel like i m bound with chain strapped in the mystery...Nobody knows i need you they say that i can do it my own...but" they don't know i m crying"when i m alone.. !

No comments:

Post a Comment