What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Its Nothing Special

It’s nothing special, it’s just that someone came into my heart
It’s hard to explain but we were close for a long time
An hour at my desk, two hours on my bed
When my eyes are opened, when I’m falling asleep
I keep thinking about you
Wherever I go, it’s like you chase after me
I keep thinking about you, you keep crossing my mind and coming into my eyes
Should I ask you to get a cup of coffee?
It’s a bit awkward but I like it anyway
A love that’s sweeter because I can’t say anything
A love that’s more nervewrecking because I can’t hide it
It begins again
You make me think of you, I try to forget but I can’t
When I look at you, my heart pounds, why am I like this?
The things we used to fight over, the beautiful memories
The moment I saw you again, I keep thinking about it
It’s nothing special but you became someone special to me
I keep thinking about you, you keep crossing my mind and coming into my eyes
I forgot about it, did we hurt too much in the past?
I keep thinking about the good memories
And I’m being shaken up again
The person I’ve been desperately looking for
It begins right now

No comments:

Post a Comment