What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Monday, October 27, 2014

Me myself and I

There are millions of people in this world, but in the end it all comes down to one. I still panic sometimes, forget to breathe, but I know that there's something beautiful in my imperfections; the beauty that he held up for me to see. The strength that I will never be able to say.

Learn to listen more and communicate what you think and feel. Most importantly, don't blame or criticize. Learn to communicate in a way that doesn't put the other person on the defensive. Nobody wants to feel like you beat them up or down all of the time. Also, one of the biggest things you can communicate is when you're wrong. A heartfelt apology goes a long way. Not only do you soothe over a situation, but you allow the other person to see you are vulnerable - an imperfect person with flaws - just like them. Just one more thing you have in common

Be yourself. It's the most precious gift you can give. If a person truly cares for you, they will accept you. This is one of the most important aspects of honesty that people tend to forget. You can only be you.

No comments:

Post a Comment