What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Monday, October 6, 2014

resume : Discovery of Romance

im currently watching this serie drama from korean and its hits me that this is what i missed out i my previous relationship too much my pwn thought without even considering his feel; lot of korean drama is intruiging with beautiful and handsome actor/actresses with fun and exciting plot. But i have to say this drama series is logic and surreal like seeing my past relationship being recap in one.. laugh smile and tonight episode bring tears ..... sighh rarely i cry over drama and its kpop drama lol but i have to admit it come to my sense the story i can coop up with.. i think you will  relate  too once u watch it ... highly recommended. interesting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment