is it Love

My friends say that I’ve started to laugh or smile more
My friends say that I have a lot more secret
To be honest I’m cherishing them.You are special person to
Me. All the songs and love stories exist for us
What do you think i feel? Is this love?
I want you feel just like me. Is this fate?
Are you pleased by the happines that has found you?
Do you dream the same dream as me?
I look at your back until you disappear
Already I am longing for your smile
Are there times when you feel afraid?
That when you wake up from a long sleep, this would all be just a dream
Do you stay up all night praying without others knowing?
What do you think I feel?
I want you feel the same about me

The days we breathe together
The days that will come and everything
Do you know it will be bright because you are with me?
Do you know how much I think about you?

Comments

Popular Posts