It will pass

Just like how colds get cured,  like how fevers cool down. Although I’m cold and burning with a fever . I believe I will get better someday. Just like how cold winters pass, how there’s an end to rainy  season. The cold rain and wind blowing in my heart. I believe, will come to an end
How much do I have to hurt and hurt for it to be over?. How hard does it have to be, how much do I have to cry...:over and over again .. In order for me to smile again?
This pain will pass. It will definitely come to an end. I comfort myself. Day by day, I endure and dream...Of the end of this separation. Just like this love that seemed would be forever, had suddenly ended. This thick darkness that seems would be forever, Will end someday as well....

Without this kind of faith, I can’t endure through this. Without this hope, I would’ve already collapsed. I would have crumbled down. I have came through this with that hope................

Comments

Popular Posts