Are you out of your mind..

As if you were going to protect me, as if it was going to be forever
You loudly proclaimed that you only loved me. Was saying “Let’s break up” so easy for you?
Why are you saying two different things with one mouth?

we used to be in love but why are you saying something else now
you used to says you missing me so,
But why pretend that you don’t know and leave me?

As if you are only one who longing, as if you are foolish. You loudly stated that you only know me. But was it so easy to meet a new woman?
Did I seem that easy to you?

From now on, a person like you,
No, a man like you
I will never meet even if I’m born again
Even though I promise myself everyday,
As soon as I turn back, I think of you

I guess I’m crazy- I’m waiting for you. I still wait for you. Why you, who’s loving a different person. Why can’t I forget you and why I am still waiting

Comments

Popular Posts