Between us


I’m walking with the clock pendulum. Riding the clouds underneath the moonlight. Back to the times you were next to me. You were so talkative. Affectionately talking to me. How did we become like this?

Your lips that whispered love..Now push me away. The footsteps that were in sync. Are now far away. So far that I can’t approach it. So far that I can barely see you. Far, far away

Everything has gotten far away. Us.....

Suddenly, we started fighting a lot. Busy building up our prides.When it wasn’t even a big deal. We exhausted ourselves over it.Then two words became one word. Then I love you became silence.Your arms that used to embrace my pain.Now push me away.Are now far away.So far that I can’t approach it...😶

Again, Can we go back to those times?

Comments

Popular Posts