Change do me good

I was talking to one of my female friends the other day and we had a pretty long conversation, the gist of it was: "I feel fat".

I realize that my body isn't that bad or anything, I also realize I've let myself go a bit and I want to get back into working out again. 

I phrased it as "I feel fat" because this is a comment I've heard my female friends say time and time again.

What they're really saying (and what I was really saying for myself) is: I want to feel good about my body. I want to feel comfortable, confident and attractive... and right now, I don't feel like I have that feeling.

Feelings... and how you feel about yourself... can be everything. when it comes to you being successful in your relationship.

When you don't feel good about yourself, your mood suffers. 

When your mood suffers, the "vibe" you give off pushes people away... and this is especially bad in a relationship. You draw people in and being around you feels good to them. In the same way, this has the largest impact in your relationship.
 

I understand why I put off fitness and getting in shape. My reasons are, "I'm extremely busy. I'm not that bad. I don't have time to drop what I'm doing and wedge fitness and diet henanigans into my already over-packed schedule. Plus, what if I'm dumping all this time in and I don't even see results?"

 

Getting results for the time I put in is probably the most important factor to me... and I think it's even more important to most of the women I've talked to...

 I know a lot of women who have fought and fought hard to have a great body... a body that they're proud of and feel good about. 

A body that frees them from ever having to feel self-conscious, embarrassed or "not good enough"...

 I admire the women who have fought as hard as they did to get the body they wanted, but I'm here to tell you: It can be easy, if you know what science has very recently discovered is the key to having the body you really want.

Comments

Popular Posts