Lean on me

I know, when things aren’t working out your way. You can’t sleep, no matter how you toss and turn

So many numbers saved on your phone
But you can’t dial a single one up

When you want to be alone, but it gets lonely

When you don’t even have the energy to smile

Things to do piling up endlessly
Sighs bursting out of your mouth

When a day feels extra long
When the way home feels too far

When you’re full of things to say
But you swallow them behind a bitter smile

When you feel like you’ll burst into tears
If someone pokes at you

When you try to believe everything will be okay but sighs burst out of your mouth

Lean on me, you can lean on me
With you, you, alwayd

Am I the only one?
Is everyone else doing fine?
I know I know, I’m doing alright

Don¡¯t keep it tucked inside
You know you know, I’m by your side

Lean on me, you can take a break
With you, .. Will you?

I understand

Comments

Popular Posts