This time

You are too far away.. even though you were so close.
you would give me a warm hug, have you forgotten?
What did i do wrong?
Did you suddenly start hating me?

There's still so much i wanted to offer you.
After walking some distance away, you'd turn around to give me a glance, won't you?
With that, just like the old days, you'd come to me and hug me with a smile, won't you?
once you really like me....
once you really treasured me...

no you couldnt leave, no...
I dont believe it will ever happen. Not today... My love like this is...
Coping with this seperaton will be hard.
I cant erase all the promised that were made.

Tommorow morning will be difficult, there were times when i have slepless night.
You told me you would stand by me for how ever long.
If its not going to be you, then its likely i'd be alone.



September 2015

Comments

Popular Posts