I hate this feeling

The feeling when you are sad, but you have no idea why. Feel so empty,
About certain things that not make sense but nothing particularly happen.

Ask myself, "what's wrong?"  know the answer but seems can't shout it out loud cause it's unreal and I can't even explained.

It just feel like I miss someone, I never met.
Like I need someone who might be doesn't consider I even exist.

I isolate myself in purpose.

The loneliest hovering, linger in me, take over me, take control of Me. I don't even care anymore.

Sadness became my best and only friend.

I start pity myself and want everybody to leave me alone. At the same time, I need someone to Hug me and tell me that everything will work out just right as God plan.

So, yes I simply hate this feeling. The feeling you don't know even know what exactly you feel

Comments

Popular Posts