What a tale my thoughts could tell

This is Playground in My Mind. If you could read my thought, love, these are some of my words unspoken nor wandering. Just like an old time movie, to reminisce and not to drift away from life

Saturday, August 12, 2017

abaissi

I am the type of person if you do me wrong, or one day decide that you dont love me. im not going to ask you why, im not going to ask you how. i am just going to walk away and make it easier for you. i wont beg, i wont forced you, be cause i know im leaving with myself respect in my hands and my heart still filled with love towards you.

why would i ty to disappoint myself by begging you to love me? i know the answer.

That'll just break my heart even more and ruin the good picture i have of you in my mind and heart. i will pity you the day you decide to explain yourself. because even tough i love you, i'll have to put myself respect in front of my love, like i did the day i choose to not question anymore why you did what you did

No comments:

Post a Comment